[Insight-users] Slice by slice transform

Estanislao Oubel stan.oubel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 11:36:26 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm working on a problem that requires an affine registration of each
slice of the fixed image to the whole moving image. I don't have any
problem with the registration, it works fine with the toolkit. However,
I would like to represent the resulting transformations with a single
transformation object ... I'm looking something like
itkSliceBySliceAffineTransform containing a set of affine transforms
(one for each slice of the fixed volume).

Thanks a lot,

stan