[Insight-users] Specifications of the WarpImageFilter

habibbaluwala2010 habibbaluwala at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 07:25:36 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
                 I am currently  using the WarpImageFilter and wanted to ask
whether while applying the deformation does it take the difference of
spacing between the  fixed and the moving image into consideration . i.e. if
there is a spacing in the fixed image 0.8 mm and the spacing in Moving image
(which is given as input) is 0.9, does it apply the transformation taking
that into consideration??? I know it can work if the sizes of the fixed and
moving images are different but just wasnt sure regarding this point . Any
help would be highly appreciated...