[Insight-users] git clone missing files?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 23:38:59 EDT 2010

David,

itkv4 is using the new statistics framework that was in Review/Statistics.

It IS NOT backward compatible with the previous Statistics classes.

There is a migration guide here:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Proposals:Refactoring_Statistics_Framework_2007_Migration_Users_Guide

Also, you can probably expect some instability in the itkv4 git
repository since this is a new effort

Bill