[Insight-users] Fwd: DicomImageReadWrite error itkgdcm.lib(gdcmUtil.obj) : error LNK2019

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 10:38:54 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] DicomImageReadWrite error
itkgdcm.lib(gdcmUtil.obj) : error LNK2019
To: Chanukya Krishna Chama <chanukya_chess at yahoo.co.in>

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Chanukya Krishna Chama
<chanukya_chess at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Ya
> i have used cmake to configure the DicomImageReadWrite example in itk folder
> & the obtained solution file is generating a lot of debug errors of missing
> *.lib files related to windows SDK & after inclusion of those specific ones,
> the problem is fixed.

Normally there is no need to touch any project setting inside after
configuring with cmake. I know because I have used itk and gdcm for
over 2 years on windows on many windows machines and I have never had
this problem.

Did you build and configure ITK and GDCM from source?

John

--
John M. Drescher