[Insight-users] FFTImageFilter

Markus Neuner neuner.markus at gmx.net
Thu Aug 5 04:30:50 EDT 2010

I just looked at the code in the example and all seems working (at
leasts for me).
What do you expect as output?
Change the "WriteImageType" to float or double and try it again.
Open the image with paraview, imagej or any other suited image viewer.
It may be useful to take the log of the real and complex images for a
better contrast.