[Insight-users] (no subject)

Daniela Sacchetto danysunflower at hotmail.it
Fri Aug 6 04:40:18 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm working in itk and I have a problem.

I have to do this operation :
if (Daverage < (D - 0.5))        (*)
      Dfinal=1
else
     Dfinal=0
where:

D= is a DistanceMap obtained with itkDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter;
Daverage = is D filtered with  itkDiscreteGaussianImageFilter;

Dfinal = is a 3D map where pixel are black or white depending from (*).

I'm trying to do it but I have several problems with operations/comparisons between images... Could anyone help me?

For example in Matlab I can simply do:
 D - 0.5
to substract 0.5 to every pixel of my image... I tryed to do the same in itk but it doesn't run...

Thanks all for help
Daniela