[Insight-users] Insight-Journal server upgrade

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri Aug 6 14:46:54 EDT 2010

Hello,

Just to let you know that we are moving the Insight Journal to a new
server today. The Insight Journal has been running for the past six
years on a pretty old machine and it was time for an upgrade. Thanks to
your contributions, the Insight Journal is receiving about 10,000 unique
visitors a month and quickly growing.

The server should be up later today and we'll be fixing some of the
migration issues over the weekend.

Thanks again to all of you who have submitted, reviewed and enjoyed the
publications posted on the Insight Journal. You made the IJ a success.

Julien