[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] Tcon Agenda Posted (Tuesday 1pm EST)

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 9 15:16:54 EDT 2010

  Hi Brad,

I think we should do both, first to present problems from the microscopy
community. At least everyone can understand some of the related problems
in terms of design. Then interested people and people that have ideas on
how to address these issues can then meet in another break out t-con.

It seems to be important to discuss at least in the main t-conf:

    * how to deal with time?
    * how to deal with channels? (Note that for one channel, the pixel
      type could be a scalar, vector or tensor)...

Then we could discuss other details in the break out one...

Arnaud