[Insight-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Zihua Su zihuabox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 22:18:41 EDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Zihua Su requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Ori,

- Zihua

Accept invitation from Zihua Su
http://www.linkedin.com/e/jvw92h-gcy4k4r2-6r/qw44rb-6f_Fazhh-izcvSgcUu3UePFLAcu/blk/I2270623717_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPsNdPcOdz0Tcz99bT13iQtbpSFUbPgRdPcRcjASdj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Zihua Su
http://www.linkedin.com/e/jvw92h-gcy4k4r2-6r/qw44rb-6f_Fazhh-izcvSgcUu3UePFLAcu/blk/I2270623717_2/39vdP4TcP8Sc3sOcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Zihua Su be a good idea?

People Zihua Su knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Zihua Su will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/jvw92h-gcy4k4r2-6r/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation