[Insight-users] Image filtering and feature detection-

Ryan Smith ryanleesmith at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 16:06:36 EDT 2010

Thanks again for all the help Dan.  I tried your suggestion for using
the itkSignedMaurerDistanceMapImageFilter and got different results.  I sent
in my BinaryThresholdImageFilter output and got the following from
my itkSignedMaurerDistanceMapImageFilter
http://i.imgur.com/jZ1AN.png

Are there any other inputs I need to set for my Mauerer Distance Map?  This
one is new to me and I didn't find much in the documentation.  Thanks-
-Ryan

p.s. You were right about my previous lossy compression woes