[Insight-users] unknown error InsightToolkit-3.20.0 on Win7

mohammed abdel samea mohammed_abdel_samea at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 02:15:28 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm currently using InsightToolkit-3.20.0, CMake 2.8.2, Visual studio 2008
professional SP1 on 64-bit operating system on windows 7.
I can sucssecfully build my program without any error but I've got the following
runtime error:

An unhandled exception of type 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException'
occurred in ctsegmentation.dll
Additional information: External component has thrown an exception.

I'm sure that there is no problem in my code because I implement this code
properly but this error occured when I've tried to implement it on windows 7.

I'll be very glade if you can help me to solve this problem, I spent more time
on it. your help is really appreciated..

Best Regards,
  Thanks.