[Insight-users] unknown error InsightToolkit-3.20.0 on Win7

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 24 06:35:34 EDT 2010

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for letting us know that you found
the solution to the problem.

In the future, you may want to surround
the calls to "Update()" with a try/catch block.

See the IO Chapter of the ITK Software Guide
for detailed instructions.

This usually helps to catch potential exceptions
and when printing out their error messages,
they help you trace the origin of the problem.