[Insight-users] Building release version of ITK executable

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 27 00:59:36 EDT 2010

Thanks for your reply.  I tried a batch build on the release, but am
getting the same error.  I have the CMake ITK_DIR set to the ITK root,
so it sounds like I didn't need to point the Linker there.  Any idea
why it wouldn't be looking there?

Just to make sure I had the default settings back in place I deleted
and rebuilt the solution.  I would appreciate any debugging ideas!

Thanks,
Sara