[Insight-users] Labeled Color to Label Image?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Aug 27 16:08:15 EDT 2010

Hello,

I was given an RGB image with about 25 colors representing labels. I would like to go back to discrete scalar labels. After looking through  the doxygen, I don't see a single filter to do this. Am I missing it?

Certainly I could convert each color into a 24-bit integer and then run a RelabelComponent filter. This just seems like a common task where something a little better more efficient may be available.... Actually, if I use an image adaptor as input into the Relabler, that would work. Nifty, there is my one filter solution!

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for