[Insight-users] Inconsistencies in Image Orientation

nadan zhu nadan.zhu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 19:09:07 EST 2010

Sorry for not relevant to your issues. But i found inconsistency in
itkPhilipsRECImageIO.cxx line 766

     // Sagittal - the REC data appears to be stored as anterior-posterior,
      // superior-inferior, and right-left.
      // Verified using marker on right side of brain.
      coord_orient = SpatialOrientation::ITK_COORDINATE_ORIENTATION_ASL;

nadan