[Insight-users] How to get ITK dlls in Windows

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 10:15:26 EST 2010

> what should I do to use ITK in MFC without Cmake's compiling?
> I add the ITK's library and ITK's include in C++ directories.My program compiling sucessfully,But Link failed.
> so many "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol"
> what should I do to solve this problem?

It is definitly not recommended to build itk or vtk applications
without using CMake. If you want to build your applications without
using CMake you will have to do a lot of work on your part in solving
issues like this. One thing you can do to help is build a small test
application using CMake and copy the compiler settings and linker
settings to your project.

John