[Insight-users] KdTreeBasedKMeansClustering for 3D vector image

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:19:02 EST 2010

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Sara Rolfe <smrolfe at u.washington.edu> wrote:
> Ok, I've decided that it's worth the trouble to reinstall the newest version
> of ITK.  Now I'm having trouble finding/replacing the filters I was using.
>
> Does someone know what happened with the ImageToListAdaptor?  And if there's
> something similar I can replace it with?
>
> Also, is there a webpage where I can see what was discontinued and what was
> replaced?  I didn't see the info I'm looking for on this wiki page:
> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_3.18_Changed_From_Previous

Good choice :)

It is now called ImageToListSampleAdaptor
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ImageToListSampleAdaptor.html
(the documentation seems to be down at the moment, check that link later)

Here is an example:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/Statistics/ImageToListSampleAdaptor

David