[Insight-users] Efficiently comparing segmentation results

Sajendra sajendra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 11:28:29 EST 2010

You could perhaps use Kappa Statistic Metric:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1KappaStatisticImageToImageMetric.html#_details

It allows you to set the foreground value for the label you are
interested in so you could either run it multiple times, or probably
modify the filter to do exactly what it is you needed.