[Insight-users] itk::MultiThreader

murmur pneher at gmx.de
Sun Dec 12 10:02:01 EST 2010

Hi,
I'm using the MultiThreader to create a worker thread processing the
GenerateData() method of my itk filter. The worker thread is created via
m_MultiThreader->SpawnThread(run, this); and the run(void *pInfoStruct)
method calls GenerateData(). This works fine, but now i want to know when
the thread is finished to process the filter output. Can anyone tell me how
this works?
I tried to invoke an event at the very end of the GenerateData() method and
created an observer for the filter in the main thread. The problem is, that
the callback function for this observer is now processed in the worker
thread but I want it to be processed in the main thread. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance!