[Insight-users] How to apply a filter in different regions?

Alberto bertorey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 10:56:04 EST 2010

Hi all,

I have an image with the lungs lobes segmented and I want to do an erode on
each separate lobe .  Is there any way to apply a filter in different
regions (not rectangular) of an image or a label image?.
Another way could be to create two images each one with a lobe, from a
itk::LabelMapToBinaryImageFilter,  and then apply a erode filter, but I
don't know how join the output images from these filters into another image
with the initial size and without overlap. Any suggestions?

Thank you. Best regards.