[Insight-users] re ading dicom series and performing bone segmentation

aditya.mcis aditya.mcis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 22:59:00 EST 2010

hello everyone,

can any one tell me how to read a dicom series of images and then performing
bone segmentation for 3d visualization using vtk...i tried using
DicomSeriesReadImageWrite.cxx i am able to convert them into one .dcm file
but after i give this same file as input to cannyedgedetection.cxx ,its
showing error...i am able to perform segmentation on single image ,,i dont
know how to do the same thing dor a dicom series...kindly help me..

Thank you..