[Insight-users] typedef name cannot follow class/struct/union

Andreas Schuh andreas.schuh.84 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 2 20:12:08 EST 2010

Here we go ...

Replace class by typename in

template < class TInputImage, class TOutputImage, class TForegroundConnectivity,
class TPriorityImage=TInputImage, class TInhibitImage=TInputImage,
class TBackgroundConnectivity = class
BackgroundConnectivity<TForegroundConnectivity>::Type >
class ITK_EXPORT UltimateSkeletonImageFilter : public
ImageToImageFilter< TInputImage, TOutputImage >

class TBackgroundConnectivity = typename
BackgroundConnectivity<TForegroundConnectivity>::Type

Andreas