[Insight-users] VectorImage Registration Metric

Ghassan Hamarneh hamarneh at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:43:20 EST 2010

Hello

I came across this thread:  http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/insight-users/2008-May/025746.html  .  We've been considering contributing something similar (vector valued image registration) to the insight journal as was developed for our paper: [ SMRFI: Shape Matching via ] Registration of Vector-Valued Feature Images  http://www.cs.sfu.ca/~hamarneh/ecopy/cvpr2008.pdf  .   If any of you has any information about this topic, we appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you,

/Ghassan
----
Ghassan Hamarneh, PhD

School of Computing Science, Associate Professor
Medical Image Analysis Lab,  Co-founder/director

Personal homepage: http://www.cs.sfu.ca/~hamarneh
Lab homepage: http://mial.cs.sfu.ca
Office: Technology and Science Complex (TASC): 9417
Tel: +1.778.782.3007
SofTel: +1.778.782.2214 (internet-based)
Fax: +1.778.782.3045
Postal Address:
School of Computing Science, Simon Fraser University,
8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC  V5A 1S6, Canada
v-card: http://www.cs.sfu.ca/~hamarneh/GhassanHamarneh.vcf