[Insight-users] Using Headers from Code/Review

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Sun Feb 7 13:20:42 EST 2010

Hi there!

I am trying out Gaetan's labeling code but can't get it compiled:

.../binary_shape_opening.cxx:5:46: error:
itkBinaryShapeOpeningImageFilter.h: No such file or directory

I located this header in my .../ITK/Code/Review which seems to be a good
place. Certainly, the environment variable ITK_DIR holds the right
location to my ITK installation in /opt/ITK - other basic programs using
common filters compile and work just fine.
I added the Target Link Library ITKReview to one of my working
CMakeLists from other projects and edited it accordingly, this is what
seemed the most plausible. This is how my Makefile looks now:

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.4)

PROJECT(binary_shape_opening)

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK REQUIRED)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
        INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(binary_shape_opening binary_shape_opening.cxx)

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(binary_shape_opening ITKCommon ITKIO ITKReview)

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Christian