[Insight-users] Using Headers from Code/Review

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Mon Feb 8 04:03:57 EST 2010

Thank you, that led me to the right direction. But there is no ITKReview
Library to link against. The following entry in the CMakeLists did the job:

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(binary_shape_opening ITKCommon ITKIO ITKStatistics)

But you were right, it was necessary to build ITK with an additional
option:

ccmake /myITKSourceDir -DITK_USE_REVIEW=ON

Anyway, how will I know in the future how these libraries are called? I
came across this ITKStatistics entry by chance during my search. How can
I be prepared for the next situation when I will need a "ITKWhoKnows"
library?

Best regards,
Christian