[Insight-users] VectorImage Registration Metric

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 07:58:35 EST 2010

Hi Lisa and Luis,

I have extensions to ResampleImageFileter and WarpImageFilter that
perform reorientation of the data model. I have to check some licensing
things but I can probably put it up into the sandbox shortly.

Luis, I took your suggestion of using a templated reorienter class. so
these classes work with scalar data as well as tensor and qball data.
Lisa, the reorientation method at the moment only does Finite-strain,
although adding an option to use PPD is somewhere on my list of things
to do :)

There is also an interpolator for DTI which does both euclidean and
log-euclidean interpolation.

-Luke