[Insight-users] VectorImage Registration Metric

Tom Vercauteren tom.vercauteren at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:14:09 EST 2010

Hi Luke and Luis,

For your information, I am aware of a patent application that might
cover the log-Euclidean interpolation...
https://register.epoline.org/espacenet/regviewer?AP=06743657&CY=EP&LG=en&DB=REG

<begin shameless advertisement>
That being said, you might also want to check with Thomas Yeo to see
if he is willing to share the gradient computation used in the
DT-REFinD algorithm for the reorientation of tensor images with finite
strain strategy:
http://sites.google.com/site/yeoyeo02/software/dt-refindcode
<end shameless advertisement>

Tom