[Insight-users] Scaling on two 3D masks

J. Pura puraj at mail.nih.gov
Fri Feb 12 00:14:11 EST 2010

Hello,

I have two 3D binary masks, with both images having the same pixel sizes, as
well as the same dimensions in x,y,z. Prior to performing a fine, local
rigid registration on the two images, I need to normalize their center of
masses (COM) and their scaling. Normalizing COM seems to be fine, but I am
wondering how I can scale one image based on the scale of the other image.
My thinking is to do a registration in ITK using the itkScaleTransform for
my transform. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

John