[Insight-users] Scaling on two 3D masks

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Feb 12 09:08:36 EST 2010

John, Sylvain,

Instead of manually using the ChangeInformation,
it may be better to use the

          CenteredTransformInitializer

and to set it to operate using Moments.

This class will compute an initial transform with
a translation that overlaps the center of mass
of both images.

The initialized transform is then passed to the
registration method.

You will find many examples of the use off the
transform initializer in the directory:

            Insight/Examples/Registration