[Insight-users] Colliding front level set filter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Feb 15 17:59:53 EST 2010

Hi Gaurav,

In order to use this filter you need to pass two seed points,
one at each end of the vessel that you want to extract.

You could put one seed point in the aneurysm and the other
in one section of the vessel in which the aneurysm is located.

You will find a source code example on how to use this
class in the file:

      Insight/Testing/Code/Algorithms/
                      itkCollidingFrontsImageFilterTest.cxx