[Insight-users] Stop flooding pools when "water sheds" would be introduced or use "fill holes" for that

lynx.abraxas at freenet.de lynx.abraxas at freenet.de
Wed Feb 17 03:08:35 EST 2010

On 17/02/10 08:37:54, Richard Beare wrote:
> I don't think I understand your problem fully, but here are some
> things you could try.

Thanks  Richard  for  Your  answer.  I  know  about the general way of doing a
watershed separation. The thing is I have a fully computed image  without  any
nois.
And  now I'm looking for a filter result that not only labels but also acts as
a mask. I have local minima in my image and I need to label  the  reagions  in
which  each  minimum  is  the  only  and a global one. I want those regions to
extend as far as the "depth" of the point from which  on  a  pool  of  another
minimum  would  start flowing into the other. If I'm not mistaken those points
would be saddle points.