[Insight-users] Do we need MS Visual Studio .NET ?

Ganesh Narayanasamy nganesh76 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 10:47:21 EST 2010

I am trying to install ITK in my lab computer and could not find the express edition of MS Visual studio .NET. Will ITK work with Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition that is available at http://www.microsoft.com/express/downloads/ ?

Is there any difference in the installation & usage of ITK compiled using MS VC++ 2008 instead of .NET ?

Thanks,
Ganesh

The
 biggest of all risks is in not taking one.
-Ganesh
Narayanasamy,Ph.D., PostDoc-University of Kentucky Cancer Center
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/05/070504133017.htm