[Insight-users] Question about InterlockedIncrement

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Feb 28 15:57:12 EST 2010

Hi Erkang,

1) When you say that you "installed", do you mean that
    you built ITK, VTK and MITK from source code ?

2) When you build MITK, did you pointed to the ITK that
    you built ?  (or is MITK using a separate ITK build ?).

3) Please note that you must build the three libraries
    (ITK, VTK, MITK) with the same compilation options.
    Particularly, (Release vs Debug) and (64bits vs 32bits).