[Insight-users] ITK -> VTK -> QT Volume Rendering Problem

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Mon Jan 4 06:49:16 EST 2010

I do this routinely without problems. Please post your code that has
the importers and exporters so that I might see if there are obvious
problems.

Cory

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 1:27 AM, circass <circass at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>  i m trying to use qt with my itk vtk projects.
> With 2D images there is no problem but with 3D images i m getting exceptions
> in vtkImport part.
> I m using exporters and importers for transfering volume from itk to vtk and
> in vtk i m using a renderwindow, renderer and renderwindownteractor.
> Everything is allright until i add that renderwindow to the qtVtkWidget.
> When i add that program crashes.
>
> What can be the problem ?
> Thanx
> --

Cory Quammen
Center for Computer Integrated Systems for Microscopy and Manipulation (CISMM)
Department of Computer Science
http://www.cs.unc.edu/~cquammen