[Insight-users] ITK -> VTK -> QT Volume Rendering Problem

circass circass at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 08:42:54 EST 2010

Hi all,
I Found the solution of my problem.
Thanx To Hakan.
our searches about the volume did show us when we take the volume data from
itk and set it in to vtk (we made update but doesnt work)  program deletes
the valume data from the memory so when we want to read the volume it
crashes.
After saw that we made some kind of allocation operation with using
vtkImageData *imageData = vtkImageData::New();
imageData->DeepCopy(vtkImporter->getOutput());

and we used the imageData object after this step.
This solved our problem.
I hope it helps someone.

Thanx.