[Insight-users] Posts marked as bad

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 09:38:45 EST 2010

Hi David,

Yesterday afternoon I sent out my response to some posts
and my response still has not appeared on the forum list.

Well, my email was quite small, no attachments, and,
from my point of view, did not have anything which
could be considered as "spam".

If a response does not appear on the forum,
should not the author get some sort of a "callback"
indicating this fact and possibly the reason why?

Alex