[Insight-users] How to build ITK+WrapITK-python+PyBuffer?

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Jan 9 13:25:32 EST 2010

Julien Lamy wrote:
>  if auto-detection fails, enter it manually.

I figured out why autodetection is failing.  I've attached a patch that
fixes the autodetection.

The problem is that FindNUMARRAY.cmake is using numpy.get_numpy_include()
to determine the include directory.  This function has been deprecated for
4 years [1], and prints out a deprecation warning when it is called.  The
deprecation warning ends up in the NUMPY_PATH variable.  This patch
changes FindNUMARRAY.cmake to call the (recommended) numpy.get_include()
function instead.

--Ben

[1] http://projects.scipy.org/numpy/changeset/2720/trunk/numpy/lib/utils.py