[Insight-users] Compilation error: itkVectorResampleImageFilter.txx:169: error: ‘GetNumberOfComponents’ is not a member of ‘itk::FixedArray<double, 3u>’

Ricardo Ferrari rjf.araraquara at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 08:05:00 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to use the  itkVectorResampleImageFilter.txx with the following
image type

const int Dimension = 3;
typedef itk::FixedArray< double, NumberOfContrasts >
ArrayPixelType;
typedef itk::Image< ArrayPixelType, Dimension >
ArrayImageType;

and I am getting the following compilation error.

/usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/BasicFilters/itkVectorResampleImageFilter.txx:
In member function ‘void itk::VectorResampleImageFilter<TInputImage,
TOutputImage, TInterpolatorPrecisionType>::ThreadedGenerateData(const
typename TOutputImage::RegionType&, int) [with TInputImage =
itk::Image<itk::FixedArray<double, 3u>, 3u>, TOutputImage =
itk::Image<itk::FixedArray<double, 3u>, 3u>, TInterpolatorPrecisionType =
double]’:
/home/ferrari/workspace/MIP-PROJECTS/trunk/segmentation/gmm/main.cpp:143:
instantiated from here
/usr/local/include/InsightToolkit/BasicFilters/itkVectorResampleImageFilter.txx:169:
error: ‘GetNumberOfComponents’ is not a member of ‘itk::FixedArray<double,
3u>’
make[2]: *** [segmentation/gmm/CMakeFiles/gmm_classifier.dir/main.cpp.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [segmentation/gmm/CMakeFiles/gmm_classifier.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Does anybody has already gotten this error before? Any ideas?

Thank you,
Ricardo