[Insight-users] Got NaN from WrapITK registration

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Jan 10 16:39:16 EST 2010

I tried to port the simplest python registration example
(ImageRegistration3.py) to wrapitk.  The ported script is attached,
including a trivial test case.  When the test case runs, the resampling
appears to introduce a NaN value.  It also introduces non-zero values,
despite the fact that the entire input image is zero.  These values vary
from run to run, suggesting that the resampler is reading uninitialized
memory.

Is this a bug, as I suspect?  Do you see the same behavior?  I am using
itk, WrapITK, and PyBuffer compiled from the 3.16.0 tarball.

--Ben