[Insight-users] Bspline regularization

Xi LIANG liangxi1986317 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 02:26:21 EST 2010

Dear all,
I would like to apply regularization in Bspline FFD framework to preserve rigid structure shape and volume. I am not quite sure how to use the regularization term in the framework. http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/insight-users/2006-March/017086.html  In this page, it briefly introduces that " The amount of regularization will be related to the number of nodes in the BSline grid and to the degree of the BSpline that you chose to use."
I could not understand how this works. I understand there should be some weight on the regularization terms, but I didnt see where the weight should be put in any Example Codes. And advices are welcome.
Regards,
Xi