[Insight-users] Image is blurred after registration

Xi LIANG liangxi1986317 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:27:24 EST 2010

Hi Mark,
Thank you very much for the webpage you recommended. The moving image and output image are attached with the email (not sure whether the attachment would work here). These two images are not the same 3D slices, but they should be able to give an indicate that the output image is smoother (more blurred) than the moving image.
The output image is generated by using DeformableRegistration8.cxx. I think this blur could be the result of linear interpolation or the regularization term. However, I am not able to point out where and how regularization term is used in this code, and I have posted this question in another email as well.
Regards,

Xi