[Insight-users] is there a quick way of writing a filtered image to an image

Ming Chao mingchao2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 15:34:39 EST 2010

It sounds like a silly question. Here is what I want.

(1) I have an image and I want to flip y axis using itkFlipImageFilter;
(2)  write the filtered image to an image
(3)  save the image in raw binary format.

I know I can save the filtered image and write it out as an image and then
read in the image and do the conversion. But this is awkward. I'd like to
have one main function to all 3 steps. Any help? Thanks very much in
advance,

Ming