[Insight-users] Demons based registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jan 20 14:37:01 EST 2010

Hi Ganesh,

The  Demons deformable registration filter should work
in any dimension (2D, 3D, 4D...etc).

When converting to 3D the 2D example:

          DeformableRegistration17.cxx

You must change lines: 130-133"

  typedef itk::Image< PixelType, 2 > ImageType;
  typedef itk::Image< InternalPixelType, 2 > InternalImageType;
    typedef itk::Vector< float, 2 > VectorPixelType;
  typedef itk::Image< VectorPixelType, 2 > DeformationFieldType;

and line 206:

  const unsigned int Dimension = 2;

Please give it a try again and let us know if you
still find any problem.

Thanks,