[Insight-users] Deformable registration: Number of grid points

marco giordano marco.giord at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 09:47:50 EST 2010

Hi

I am running DeformableRegistration8.cxx (in 3D). I want to change the
number of grid points but I noticed that to me it works only for for some
numbers (e.g 12,15 grid points)
In other cases I get an error like:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'itk::ExceptionObject'
  what():  /vol/itk/include/InsightToolkit/Common/itkMatrix.h:201:
itk::ERROR: Singular matrix. Determinant is 0....

To which matrix refers to?
Does the number of grid points have some geometrical restrictions that I do
not understand ?

M. Giordano