[Insight-users] Apply filter only on a specific region ?

steve harris steve.harris18 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 07:12:33 EST 2010

Hi Louis,

Thank you for your answer. I'm currently working on some 3D tools. In this case this one:

- I use the mouse to create a square (by clicking 4 times on the 3D view)
- I create A frustrum (from the 2d square) and get the polydata of it
- voxalize this polydata
-
Apply a AND filter between the voxelized polydata and my STL (3D obect
in the 3D view) that whay I get the intersected cells...
- Apply filters on the freshly selected region (selected cells..)

in other words.. I would like to be able to select a part of my 3D objects and apply a filter only on this part...

So yes, as output I would like the full input input with the subregion modified.
I will try follow your steps and see if it can work

Regards,
Steve