[Insight-users] how to modify InsightApplications

URI zallen at wheelinghospital.com
Mon Jan 25 10:28:40 EST 2010

Hello all-

I have a question about modifying ITK-Snap from the InsightApplications
module.  I am doing this on Windows using Visual Studio 9 as the compiler.

I ran CMake on the source code
(http://itk-snap.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/itk-snap/itksnap/) which
generated a Visual Studio Solution, which I then built in Visual Studio to
create the actual application.

My question is this: if I want to modify this application do I just edit the
C++ code in Visual Studio, or do I need to mess with the original source
code (meaning the stuff that I downloaded from sourceforge) and then use
CMake on it to generate a new Visual Studio Solution?