[Insight-users] Writing an ITK Journal?

David Doria daviddoria+itk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:58:49 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 9:42 AM, motes motes <mort.motes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I would like to write an ITK journal based on some work I have done
> on non-rigid image registration using a modified version of the the
> B-SplineDeformableTransform.
>
> In my work I allow for aribitrary positioned control points and
> further its possible to pause the optimizer and disable some of the
> control points based on a user-specified measure of the magnitude of
> the deformation vectors.
>
> Any guidelines I should follow when I writing a ITK journal?
> _____________________________________

Motes,

When you go to the Insight Journal website, you will see a "submit"
button at the top. It will bring you to this page:
http://www.insight-journal.org/submit/step1

There is a help page with a template and some brief notes:
http://www.insight-journal.org/help/submission

And there is also an example article that you can basically delete
text from and add your own (use it as a shell):
http://www.insight-journal.org/documentation/InsightJournalSubmissionTemplate.tgz

As you continue the submission process, the journal will assign you a
number that you must add to the paper before submitting it. The
process is very smooth - let us know if you have any specific
questions as you go along.

Thanks for taking the time to make a submission!

David