[Insight-users] Apply filter only on a specific region of very large image ?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jan 28 15:48:04 EST 2010

Hi Isaac,

As you have already noticed, not all filters are
streamable.

However, for those that are, it should be possible
to process your image by pieces.

Brad Lowekamp has recently revamped the streaming
pipeline and verified that is possible to pass the entire
Visible Human dataset through an ITK pipeline.

What specific ITK filters are you using ?

If you are having problems with the pipeline, we should
identify a reproducible minimal example, in case there
is anything that needs to be fixed.

    Please let us know,

-----
PS. I'm copying the ITK users-list, since this
topics will be of interest to many users.