[Insight-users] mask for FastMarchingImageFilter?

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 00:15:02 EDT 2010

Hi Yi,

If you are using Fast Marching with a speed function, you can simply
multiply (itk::MultiplyImageFilter) the speed image by your mask
(assuming the mask is 0 outside and 1 inside).  This will restrict the
expanding front to inside the mask.

If you are using a speed constant, I do not believe it is possible to
use an arbitrary shaped mask...

HTH

Cheers, Dan