[Insight-users] DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1 Cmakelist

michael ma michael8446 at 126.com
Wed Jul 7 04:57:12 EDT 2010

Thank you Dženan!
I will try this way!

Best,
Ma

At 2010-07-07 16:40:42,"Dženan Zukić" <dzenanz at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Michael,

I attached my CMakeLists.txt, which is relatively simple - just remove the parts you don't need and adjust the rest to your needs.

Regards,
Dženan

2010/7/7 michael ma <michael8446 at 126.com>

Dear all,

I am trying to make DRR using  DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1.cxx from itk\InsightToolkit\Examples\Filtering by ITK and VTK.
BUT I meet difficulties in writing Cmakelist.
Does anyone know how to write it?

thank you in advance for any help.

best
Ma